The excitement continues to build as “new hope” is brought to this community through the missional arm of Union Baptist Church, New Hope Community Ministries. The changes began in the physical plant, transforming a seldom used space into a multi-use building. The spiritual truths remain steady and sure, but the purpose is now a 21st century expression of the ancient faith of Biblical Christianity. Our ministry is located in the historic Union Baptist Church on Route 101 near Bailey Hill Road.
Sunday Service 10 am is a time of praise, worship and challenging messages calling all who attend to examine, upgrade, realign, or begin their personal faith walk. (Children’s Sunday School also)
Sunday Evening Bible Study 7 pm at Pastor Steve’s home 953A North Main St, Danielson. We will be studying 1st Corinthians.
Worship with Us at Union Baptist Church in East Killingly
a contemporary expression of an ancient faith
Sunday Service at 10 am
Thursday Prayer Meeting 7 pm
1369 Hartford Pike, East Killingly, CT. (Route 101)
Reverend William Pearl
Reverend Steven Poudrette
Reverend Colleen Pearl
Reverend Bryce Thompson
Union Baptist Church is Building Spiritual and Relational Vitality Through:
- 10 am is a time of praise, worship and challenging messages calling all who attend to examine, upgrade, realign, or begin their personal faith walk. (Youth church begins at 10:30)
- 7:00 pm – Bible study @ Pastor Steve’s home 953A North Main St., Danielson- We will be studying 1 Peter.
- 6 pm Music Ministry meets for practice. Anyone interested should see Pastor Steve.
- 7 pm – Prayer Meeting : We devote the evening to praying for each other, our loved ones, our community, and our nation.
- Tuesday (5 pm to 6 pm) Dexter Corporation, 562 Westcott Rd., Danielson, CT. Men’s Bible Study. This is an in-depth study of the New Testament. We are presently examining the Letter to the Romans. Discover practical applications of the Word of God while learning about the history and perspective of the author. Bring your questions. You don’t have to be knowledgeable of the bible to enjoy this study.
- Wednesday (6 am) Dexter Corporation, 562 Westcott Rd., Danielson, CT. Men’s Bible Study & Prayer Meeting. Ongoing study of The Letter to the Romans. Stimulating discussion followed by a time of prayer. Men of all denominations are encouraged to start your day inspired by God’s Word and supported by brothers in the Lord. (a light breakfast is provided)
- Thursday (6 am) Dexter Corp., 562 Westcott Rd., Danielson, CT. – Men’s Prayer Meeting
Thank you for your continued support
The members and volunteers of New Hope Community Ministries greatly appreciate those who have helped to build and sustain this work of God. Our ongoing efforts to bring hope to the people of the Quiet Corner, and to positively affect our community for Christ - with the love of God - is never ending. We are teaching people of all ages (preschool, teens and adults) to work hard and make wise choices. In all of this, though, there is often a “need.” If someone is hungry, cold, without medicine or clothing, it is difficult for them to talk about spiritual matters. If their children need better “opportunities” than what the public school system can offer, but they cannot afford a private school; if their children need day care during the summer months, or simply need the chance to discover the fun and learning “opportunities a camp offers,” but they cannot afford it….? If the elderly are living on the edge, alone, afraid, needing transportation, good food, company, to hear the word of God in Bible studies, or simply the uplifting of their spirits with a good hymn sing…? The answers are all the same: God’s people offering their “time, talent, and yes, treasure.”
Jesus said, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” If you believe God “loves the little children / cares for widows and orphans / challenges us to care for and honor our parents / calls His people to feed the hungry, clothe the naked,” etc….then won’t you please consider supporting our efforts by:
- praying for us
- volunteering in one of our ministries
- committing to a monthly gift to underwrite the cost of our steps of faith
Businesses and individuals who may wish to assist with a donation of goods, services, time, or money should call Pastor Bill at 860-774-7709, or fill out our online form and we will be in touch with you.